The City is studying a “Water Storage and Recovery System” for Victoria. This would provide another water supply for Victoria, especially during drought conditions. Other cities have done this successfully. Listen to this innovative idea as Jerry James discusses the details.
- Dig Our History Days at De Leon Plaza, June 14-17.
- Ready for the Splash Pad at Lone Tree Creek Park?
- Victoria water supply is prepared for the ongoing drought.
- Victoria CVB seeks volunteers for Victoria Welcome Center on US59S
- Police Chief Craig Discusses a Change in Responding to Minor Traffic Accidents
Want to see an icon next to your comments?