The City of Victoria has begun to switch from our manual water meters to an automatic meter-reading system that electronically records water usage and sends that information to the City.
- Dig Our History Days at De Leon Plaza, June 14-17.
- Ready for the Splash Pad at Lone Tree Creek Park?
- Victoria water supply is prepared for the ongoing drought.
- Victoria CVB seeks volunteers for Victoria Welcome Center on US59S
- Police Chief Craig Discusses a Change in Responding to Minor Traffic Accidents
Want to see an icon next to your comments?